Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The list

Have you ever asked the question, what defines me as a human being? Question the very essence of the soul? What moral code do you stand by, if any at all? What makes up your life? What, am I here for? How do I disperse my time? What's important to me? These are all question I end up asking myself from time to time, just to see if I can answer them for my own self satisfaction. I tend to want a payoff before my seeds are ready to bloom. So I made a list of fault's to correct. An improvement list, if you want to put a name behind it. Things that are right and the things that need correction. Make little improvements here and there, small steps at a time, then a progressive motion forward. Trying to strive to live up to expectations put on me willingly, by my Lord and Savior and by my family. This list is a stepping stone to greatness and tranquility spiritually, physically, and mentally. Also improving esteem and self worth, and healthy living. A means to becoming proactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment